SEIKO Prospex 200M Diver Automatic SBDC127 Made in Japan
== New 6R35 Movement ==
- Listed Price: 143,000JPY
- Case & bracelet: Stainless Steel with SEIKO Dia-Shield
- Crystal: Sapphire (with non-reflection coating)
- Dial: Blue
- Crown: Screw-down
- Waterproof: 200 m water resistance for divers
- Lumi Bright: hands, bezel, and markers
- Diameter 42 mm (w/o the crown) Thickness: 12.5mm
- Weight: 186g
- Max wrist size: 20cm (7.87inch)
- The chapter ring index, bezel index, and face index are not well aligned.
- In general, Seiko’s screw-down crowns are not as smooth as the ones from Swiss manufacturers.
SEIKO Automatic 6R35
- 24 Jewels
- With Hand-winding and Hack function
- Power reserve: 70 Hour
- Accuracy: +25/-15 sec/day
- Seiko original box
- Seiko Japan official domestic one-year warranty
(Please contact us first in case of repair during the warranty period.)
Wonderful watch. I couldn't be happier with the watch and service, and I really appreciate the quality of the website.
Great watch and great service!
Perfect size, fit, finish! The blue is more subtle and darker than on my Sumo, but more refined and goes with just about any outfit. Classy, yet ruggedly handsome. Probably my favorite Seiko to date!
Big thanks to Escapement & Watch as I have watched his review over and over again before buying this watch. The watch polish and brush finishing is stunning! Lume is crazy bright and the new 42 mm case fits my 6.35" wrist.
However, clasp and endlinks are not tightened enough. Also, the bezel insert is off a little bit when align with the 12 o'clock line. Otherwise, it is perfect.
Overall, it is a great watch. Its quality is top notch. And I am so happy to have it in my collection.