- Listed Price: 140,400JPY
- Case & Bracelet: Titanium case with super-hard coating (Dia-Shiled)
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal/ Super-clear coating
- See-through back Case (Sapphire Crystal)
- Water Resistance: 10ATM
- Diameter 40.8 mm (w/o the crown) Thickness: 11.0 mm 106g
- Max wrist size 20.0cm (7.87 in)
SEIKO Automatic 6R15
- 23 Jewels
- With Hand winding and Hack function
- Power reserve: 50 Hour
- Accuracy: +25/-15 sec/day
- Seiko original box
- Worldwide one year warranty
The most interesting thing about this watch is it’s dial.
This dial is designed with Japanese paper as a motif.
This unique quality gives this wristwatch a high class feeling.
The case and bracelet are made from difficult to process titanium,
and is polished with the same ZALLAZ polishing that Grand Seiko uses. It was perfected by a Japanese craftsman.
The face is coated in diamond shielding, protecting the easily scratch-able titanium from scratches.
This unique dial is complimented by the voluminous 40.8 mm case. The titanium case is light, making for a smooth fit.
The following is a review from a customers who has purchased this watch.
Andreas F wrote on Mar. 2018
This watch is, as expected as close to Grand Seiko as possible.
In fact, I even prefer the style of this case over the GS.
I love it! All the time I wear it, it catches my eyes, also in the car, so I have to pull myself together, to focus on the traffic ;-)