SEIKO 5 Sports Automatic SBSA127 Made in Japan
The SEIKO Five logo has been renewed.
Here is the new Seiko Five introduction.
- Listed Price: 34,100 JPY
- Case Stainless Steel with Shabby Chic processing
- 22mm Lug size
- Strap: Polyester
- Curved Hardlex Crystal
- Luminous: Hands Indexes
- Dial: Gray
- See-through back (Mineral crystal)
- Water Resistance: 10ATM
- Diameter 42.5 mm (w/o the crown) Thickness: 13.4mm Length: 46mm
- Weight: 96g
- Max wrist size: 220mm (8.66in)
SEIKO Automatic 4R36
- 24 Jewels
- With Hand-winding and Hack function
- Power reserve: 41 Hour
- Accuracy: +45/-35 sec/day
- Seiko original box
- Seiko Japan official domestic one-year warranty
(Please contact us first in case of repair during the warranty period.)
Old Seiko 5 sports logo
In 1968 when it first went on sale, the 5 stood for the following five points.
3. Day-date display
4. Dia Flex（unbreakable spring）
5. Dia shock (It won't break even when dropped）
(According to The Seiko Book / Tokuma Shoten）
The new meaning of 5 is as follows:
3. Day-date display at 3 o'clock
4. Crown at 4 o'clock
5. Durable case & band
The Military style comes standard with the crown at the 3 o’clock position, so lets let that one slide.
Love this watch, and love the band it comes with. Subtle to look at, and fits comfortably on my wrist. I have worn it everyday since buying it, and it still is a nice watch to wear for all occasions.