Grand Seiko Quartz SBGX261 /Current priceLoginto view price.
Made in Japan
Listed price: 286,000JPY
- Case/ Stainless Steel
- Dial/ Black
- Crystal/ Sapphire with non-reflection coating
- Diameter/ 37 mm (without the crown)
- Thickness/ 10 mm
- Lug Size/ 19mm
- Max wrist size/ 20cm (7.87 inch)
- Weight/ 134 g
- 10 ATM water resistance
- 9F62 Quartz (3 years life battery)
- Accuracy: +/-10 sec/year
- Original Grand Seiko box
- International 5 years Grand Seiko Official Warranty
The watch was excellent, but even better was the service I received. Seller was always quick to respond, the package was sent out quickly and well packaged, and even included a screwdriver to size the bracelet!
Excellent seller. Addressed all my concerns and questions. I would definitely buy from Seiya again. I love everything about this watch. I typically prefer automatics but this quartz movement is something special. I have a 6.5 inch wrist and this fits me perfectly. My seconds hand hits all the markers. Even though the clasp has no micro adjustments you get 2 half-links and I was able to get a perfect fit. This is my first Grand Seiko and if this is what they can do at entry level I can’t imagine how amazing their higher end watches are. If you don’t mind quartz then I highly recommend this watch.
Watch arrived in 3 days from Japan to Dallas, TX. Everything came as expected. Love the watch, Seiya was awesome to deal with. Highly recommend.
Watch is impeccable. Shipping was fast and came with no issues.
Keeps perfect time; is beautiful to behold
I will break this review up into multiple parts, so you can make most of it:
1) The service is excellent. Seiya-san was prompt in response to questions and the package was shipped and delivered promptly.
2) The watch looks amazing and the polishing is indeed very beautiful. You will not regret the looks of the watch.
3) The second hand does NOT hit the middle of all markers, which is annoying. Grand seiko makes not such guarantees (apparently) and paying premium price wishing for a watch that is perfect only to find that the second markers are missed about 40% of the time is truly disappointing. In fairness, this might just be my fault for not doing proper research. In fact, seiyajapan.com has a dedicated page explaining why second markers may not always hit (unfortunately I saw it after the purchase). If you wish to buy, you may try asking Seiya-san for a piece that is perfect. He may or may not oblige, but worth trying.
4) In retrospect, I think this watch is a expensive for what it offers. The main reason I picked up SBGX261 was because I have small wrists and the small dial works pretty well. However, you may be able to find cheaper watches which offer similar accuracy (e.g., SACM171). Again, insufficient research from my side.
Do proper research and know that unlike popular belief, second hand may not always hit the marker.
Excellent watch! I have 7 inch wrists and this 37mm watch is the perfect size for everyday wear. It’s a beautiful, understated watch at a reasonable price. Thank you again Seiya-san!
Thank You Seiya San. This is a beautiful watch, classic size and style. Understated and classy, 100%. The purchase and shipping process was great as well. Thank You for all the updates!
As always your merchandise, packing
And shipping are spot on. Thank You
Super fast shipping