SEIKO Prospex 200M Diver Automatic SBDC129 Made in Japan
== New 6R35 Movement ==
- Listed Price: 176,000JPY
- Case & bracelet: Titanium with SEIKO Dia-Shield
- Crystal: Sapphire (with Lens & non-reflection coating)
- Dial: Black
- Crown: Screw-down
- Waterproof: 200 m water resistance for divers
- Lumi Bright: hands, bezel, and markers
- Diameter 43.5 mm (w/o the crown) Thickness: 13.3mm
- Weight: 121g
- Max wrist size: 18cm (7.08inch)
- The chapter ring index, bezel index, and face index are not well aligned.
- In general, Seiko’s screw-down crowns are not as smooth as the ones from Swiss manufacturers.
SEIKO Automatic 6R35
- 24 Jewels
- With Hand-winding and Hack function
- Power reserve: 70 Hour
- Accuracy: +25/-15 sec/day
- Seiko original box
Seiko Japan official domestic one-year warranty
(Please contact us first in case of repair during the warranty period.)
Excellent watch, very fast delivery and great secure packaging.
Great as far as the lighter weight. The cyclops reflects a lot of light , at least on th black version. Black dial otherwise visible, date not so much. I wanted a titanium bracelet, so I got the black version. Unfortunately Seiko chose to make the bracelet in such a way as to make putting the “pipes Eback easily not easy. Takes some doing to resize. The alternatives would be to use a strap, thus spending 200 dollars more than you have to, or using a steel one, destroying the idea of a light weight watch.