- Listed Price: 140,400JPY
- Case & Bracelet: Titanium case with super-hard coating (Dia-Shield)
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal/ Super-clear coating
- See-through back Case (Sapphire Crystal)
- Water Resistance: 10ATM
- Diameter 40.8 mm (w/o the crown) Thickness: 11.0 mm 106g
- Max wrist size 20.0cm (7.87 in)
SEIKO Automatic 6R15
- 23 Jewels
- With Hand-winding and Hack function
- Power reserve: 50 Hour
- Accuracy: +25/-15 sec/day
- Seiko original box
Seiko Japan official domestic one-year warranty
(Please contact us first in case of repair during the warranty period.)
The most interesting thing about this watch is its dial.
This dial is designed with Japanese paper as a motif.
This unique quality gives this wristwatch a high-class feeling.
The case and bracelet are made from difficult to process titanium
and are polished with the same ZALLAZ polishing that Grand Seiko uses. It was perfected by a Japanese craftsman.
The face is coated in diamond shielding, protecting the easily scratch-able titanium from scratches.
This unique dial is complimented by the voluminous 40.8 mm case. The titanium case is light, making for a smooth fit.
The following is a review from a customer who has purchased this watch.
Andreas F wrote on Mar. 2018
This watch is, as expected as close to Grand Seiko as possible.
In fact, I even prefer the style of this case over the GS.
I love it! All the time I wear it, it catches my eyes, also in the car, so I have to pull myself together, to focus on the traffic ;-)