CITIZEN Automatic White Urushi lacquer dial NB3020-08A Made in Japan
The dial is adorned with white Urushi lacquer and speckled with silver leaf.
In addition, it has also been given a coating of white paint.
It is characterized by a soft cocoon-like white.
This is the website for the workshop that manufactured this dial.
- Listed price: 132,000 Yen
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Strap: Cordovan
- Dual spherical sapphire glass (anti-reflective coating)
- Dial: Cocoon color (White)
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM
- Size: 40.5 mm Thickness: 14.1 mm / Lag Size: 21 mm
- Max wrist size: 190mm (7.48in)
- Weight: 87g
- Operation guide -- Citizen manuals/instructions are available online only. ---
Please refer here
- The chapter ring index, bezel index, and face index are not well aligned.
- 9184- Automatic
- Automatic & Manual winding
- Automatic 28,800 bph
- Accuracy: +20/-10 sec per Day
- 26 jewels
- Power reserve function
- Power reserve: 40 hours
- Original Citizen box
- Citizen Japan official domestic one-year warranty
(Please contact us first in case of repair during the warranty period.）
*Citizen manuals/instructions are available online only.
The instructions booklet is no longer available. Please refer to this link.
The metal face is coated in lacquer, with specks of silver foil sprinkled on top.
In addition, it has been finished with a coat of soft white paint that takes inspiration from a (cocoon).