SEIKO Prospex 200M Diver Solar SBDJ053 Made in Japan
- Listed price: 62,700 JPY
- Case & bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Dial: Black
- Crystal: Sapphire Glass
- Diameter: 42.8mm Thickness:10.7mm / Lug to Lug 49.2mm
- Water resistance:200m for air diving
- Weight: 167 g
- Max Wrist size 200mm (7.87in)
- The chapter ring and index & bezel index and face index are not aligned perfectly.
- In general, Seiko's screw-down crowns are not as smooth as Swiss manufactures'.
SEIKO Solar V157
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Drive duration: Operating for approx. 10 months (when fully charged)
- Original Seiko box
- Seiko Japan official domestic one-year warranty
(Please contact us first in case of repair during the warranty period.)
I’m a 7.25 inch (184mm) flat wristed male. I’ve never been a fan of the larger watches that have been popular in recent years. I was relieved to see smaller diameters reappear in the last couple of years on a variety of watches, and in the last year I have most frequently worn one of the Seiko 38.5mm solar divers. I was a bit skeptical that this model, at 42.8mm, would not be a dinner plate, but it looked so nice that I decided to give it a try. It fits beautifully, and wears slightly smaller than the measured diameter would suggest. If you’re on the fence, know that you’ll like this one.
As for Seiya, service is exceptional as always. The watch arrived ahead of schedule and in perfect condition (including a perfectly aligned bezel).