SEIKO Prospex 200M Diver Automatic SBDC109 Made in Japan
== New 6R35 Movement ==
- Listed Price: 154,000JPY
- Case & bracelet: Stainless Steel with SEIKO Dia-Shield
- Crystal: Curved Sapphire (with non-reflection coating)
- Crown: Screw-down
- Waterproof: 200 m water resistance for divers
- Lumi Bright: hands and markers
- Diameter 42.7 mm (w/o the crown) Thickness: 13.2mm
- The chapter ring index, bezel index, and face index are not well aligned.
- In general, Seiko’s screw-down crowns are not as smooth as the ones from Swiss manufacturers.
SEIKO Automatic 6R35
- 24 Jewels
- With Hand-winding and Hack function
- Power reserve: 70 Hour
- Accuracy: +25/-15 sec/day
- Seiko original box
- Seiko Japan official domestic one-year warranty
(Please contact us first in case of repair during the warranty period.)
Great prices, broad selection of JDM only pieces, and quick shipping.
Great experience. Should be everyone’s go to source for JDM watches. Thanks!
Fast delivery and a great watch . Perfect!
#3 from Seiya, he's a Winner! Purchased an original "Willard" as a young Marine in the '70's and loved, abused it for almost 20 years until it went to Seiko Heaven. This new one is even better!
Classic Seiya outstanding service and delivery, best JDM vendor in my experience.
The watch is amazing. The delivery fast and clean. Thank you SeiyaJapan!
Great experience... seamless and very happy with the product!
Watch came perfect, with a Seiko Catalog and some swag, shipping was fast, but got held up by DHL and customs but was cleared in a few days. Love my Captain Willard and would do business with Selya again.
Great transaction, the watch arrived quickly and was LNIB as expected. Beautiful watch, recommend both buying it and dealing with Seiya.
Seiko knows design and they know how to make a comfortable, legible, and durable watch. This is probably my favorite Seiko so far!
Has all the bells and whistles I expect at this price with the classic Seiko design! Diasheild, sapphire crystal, lumibrite, etc.
Don't hesitate on this piece. Seiko has really done a great job with the fit and finish, design and materials.
Seiya Japan service is second to none. Shipping is insanely fast for international free shipping. Very carefully packaged-appreciated!!
I could write a very long review but I think I hit the important points. This watch is a pleasure to own and I am very grateful to have it!!