CASIO G shock GMW-B5000-1JF / with Bluetooth®
- Listed price 54,000 Yen
- Screw back, 20 ATM W.R. Case : Stainless Steel Strap : Rubber
- Shock resistant, Solar powered
- Atomic Timekeeping: Japan, USA, Germany, England & China
- Bluetooth mobile link connectivity
- World time: 300 cities
- Hourly time signal, 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer (Countdown range: 24Hr)
- Daily alarms 5 independent daily alarms
- Battery power indicator, Power Saving
- Auto-calendar, 12/24-hour format
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Size: 49.3 X 43.2 X 13.0 mm Weight: 96g
- Casio original box,
- Worldwide one year warranty
Three days to Florida.! Great watch and excellent service!
Another great G Shock, looks fantastic on the wrist, as usual brilliant & fast service from Seiya.
Women are spontaneously telling me they like it. That means a lot for a watch. I have many squares and this is the only one noticed except for my gold all metal square.
Been buying from Seiya-San for over 15 years from my Seiko Sumos, Samurais and my first MM300. He is one of the best, a class act and just a good guy. Recently purchased two G-Shocks (one for my son and this one for myself) and as usual, Seiya came through with fast shipping and excellent communication. Love this G-Shock, very, very cool!
Super clean watch, excellent feel and quality. Reverse LCD is extremely legible with the STN display. Highly recommend. Super fast shipping as well. Seiya is an excellent seller
As always the best service and super fast shipping. Thank You Sir
the best.thank you
Really beautiful, I love this color combination with the resin strap! Probably one of my favorite models from my G Shock collection.Once again, thank you to SeiyaJapan for its responsiveness, the protection of the package and the unbeatable shipping speed !!
Very nice. Delivered fast!
Item came fast and was well packed. However, upon opening found that the screw holding the strap to the watch face is loose. I can't tighten it and the neighborhood watch shop also can't. I now have to bring it into Casio Singapore to hopefully get it sorted. Oh and please don't use DHL - they charge freaking $20 on top of the duty as service charge (for paying duty in advance for me - ridiculous as duty is $40)