SEIKO Prospex 200M Diver Automatic SBDC171/ SPB313J1
- Listed Price: 132,000JPY
- Case & bracelet: Stainless Steel with SEIKO Dia-Shield
- Crystal: Curved Sapphire (with non-reflection coating)
- Crown: Screw-down
- Waterproof: 200 m water resistance for divers
- Lumi Bright: hands and markers
- Diameter 41 mm (w/o the crown)
- Thickness: 12.3mm
- The chapter ring index, bezel index, and face index are not well aligned.
- In general, Seiko’s screw-down crowns are not as smooth as the ones from Swiss manufacturers.
SEIKO Automatic 6R35
- 24 Jewels
- With Hand-winding and Hack function
- Power reserve: 70 Hour
- Accuracy: +25/-15 sec/day
- Seiko original box
- Seiko Japan official domestic one-year warranty
(Please contact us first in case of repair during the warranty period.)
Clean look, you'd think the dial might be porcelain. New take on their 1968 classic the 6105. Nice and thin, considering it's a Diver's 200M. Great shipping, as always, though I had a bit of a delay in actually getting it due to CBT requesting me to fill out a form for formal entry and being unfamiliar with the process, which is not Mr. Kobayashi's fault. 最近のハガキありがとう、星矢。上品！
Fast shipping and great customer service
Absolutely, love the watch. Arrived right on time and in perfect order. The ordering and the delivery were painless.
A great watch, at an even better price point with the customer service that Seiya Japan.com is known for.
If you desire a JDM watch - he should always be your first choice !!