SEIKO Prospex 200M Diver Automatic SBDC131 Made in Japan
== New 6R35 Movement ==
- Listed Price: 154,000JPY
- Case: Titanium with SEIKO Dia-Shield
- Strap: Silicone
- Crystal: Sapphire (with Lens & non-reflection coating)
- Dial: White
- Crown: Screw-down
- Waterproof: 200 m water resistance for divers
- Lumi Bright: hands, bezel, and markers
- Diameter 43.5 mm (w/o the crown) Thickness: 13.3mm
- Weight: 99g
- Max wrist size: 21cm (8.26inch)
- The chapter ring index, bezel index, and face index are not well aligned.
- In general, Seiko’s screw-down crowns are not as smooth as the ones from Swiss manufacturers.
SEIKO Automatic 6R35
- 24 Jewels
- With Hand-winding and Hack function
- Power reserve: 70 Hour
- Accuracy: +25/-15 sec/day
- Seiko original box
- Seiko Japan official domestic one-year warranty
(Please contact us first in case of repair during the warranty period.)
Great watch. Titanium is as light as they say. Looks and feels great on wrist. Love the white dial and upgrades on this new Shogun. And outstanding service from Seiya, as always.
The seiko SBDC131 is amazing. It fits so well on my 6.75in wrist and it is extremely comfortable.
The 6r35 is excellent with about +2seconds a day. The bezel is amazing and very tactile. The dial is so clean that I can’t help but take a double look sometimes. I have taken it snorkelling and the watch is great underwater, honestly it is such a great daily driver! Overall I am very satisfied and I think this is an amazing watch.
My experience with Seiya was great, he has a great reputation online for a reason. Took his time to answer all my questions thoroughly, the payment and shopping experience was smooth and the shipping was extremely fast, the watch arrived 2 days early, the packaging was excellent and you can see that the Seiya team takes pride in their work. Will definitely buy again!
First titanium watch. Love it. Feel great even though is light. Look stunning. Great service too.
There is something very special about purchasing a Seiko from Seiya. From the first moment, you know you are dealing with someone who cares deeply about watches and cares about delivering them to his customers. Even the parcels are like a work of art! For fans of Seiko divers, like me, this watch is one of the finest. The titanium makes it a delight to wear, the brushed and polished case is wonderful. The simple, uncomplicated, white dial is just perfect. There have been a lot of wonderful new Seiko divers this year, but I think this one will stand the test of time. I have no hesitation in recommending it.